Got dates and places on any of these people? It would be easier for the
list if you took off the relation to you. It's probably not the same
relationship to us so it doesn't matter. And then we can look at the names
straight down the left column and not hunt through the paragraph on them.

Cheri

On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 6:17 AM, George Medeiros <[email protected]>
wrote:

>
>
> *Subject:* *Fwd: Paternal Lineage of George Michael Medeiros Jr.*
>
>
> Paternal Lineage of George Michael Medeiros Jr.
>   Father: George Michael Medeiros Sr.
>   Grandparents: Jose Cordeiro Medeiros & Virginia Amelia Pereira
>   Great Grandparents: Francisco Medeiros & Maria de Jesus Cordeiro
>   Great Grandparents :  Jose d' Araujo Pereira and Pollucina ( Pulcina)
> dos Anjos Soares
>   Great Great Grandparents: Antonio Jose d' Araujo & Victoria Thomasia de
> Jesus
>    on Pereira side
>   Great Great Grandparents on Maria de Jesus Cordeiro side ???
>
>   Great Great Grandparents on Francisco Medeiros side: ???
>   Great Great Grandparents on Pollucina Soares side:
>        Manuel  Correia (?) Soares & Antonia Jacintha
>
> I have understanding from Baptisimal record of Virginia all Grandparents
>
> are from Sao Miguel Island in the Azores
>
>   Jose Cordeiro Medeiros and Virginia Amelia Pereira came to U.S. (? date
> not known)and         were married in 1907 at Our Lady of the Holy Rosary
> in Providence, R.I. Their son George Michael Medeiros Sr. was  born in
> Providence, R.I. on Sept. 29, 1928 and raised in
>
>     Newport,R.I.
>
>
>
>
>    The Pereira's from Candalaria Sao Miguel Azores
>
> The Soares from Rosario da Lagoa Sao Miguel Azores
> The Thomasia from Ginetes Sao Miguel Azores
>
> Not sure of spelling of middle name  Correia in another place it appeared
> to me to be Garcia
> but since John Raposo understands Portuguese I went with his middle name
> of Correia.
> The writing source for what looked like Garcia isn't clearly written.
> I don't know where on Sao Miguel my Grandfather Jose C. Medeiros is from
> the son of Francisco and Maria de Jesus Cordeiro.I know my Grandfather is
> from Sao Miguel because on his marriage certificate it says he is from Sao
> Miguel Island. He and my Grandmother Virginia Amelia Pereira were married
> in Our Lady of the Holy Rosary Church in Providence, R.I. in 1907.I
> gathered this information on g and  gg Grandparents from Baptismal Record
> Cheri Mello sent to me and earlier information John Raposo sent to me.
> Never would have believed I would ever of gotten this info. Thanks Cheri M.
> and John R.  George
>
>
>        P.S. If any of the people listed here are connected to anyone on
> Azores Google Group
>        Please share any info you might have with me or point me in the
> right direction for future
>        research. I am new at doing this. Thanks, George M.
>
> --
> For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the
> right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my
> membership."
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>



-- 
Cheri Mello
Listowner, Azores-Gen
Researching: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, Ribeira das Tainhas,
Achada

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to