From: Jessica Lima <socialb...@hotmail.com>
To: azores <azores@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, Aug 17, 2015 2:55 pm
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Names of Bride & Groom's Parents

  Jessica

Hello,

Having trouble with the names on the Bride & Groom's in this wedding
register....

Fonte do Bastardo, Terceira

Manuel Barcellos & Maria de Santo Antonio (bottom left)

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-PV-FONTEDOBASTARDO-C-1699-1756/TER-PV-FONTEDOBASTARDO-C-1699-1756_item1/P23.html

I make out this much.....

groom's parents are: _______ Aguiar de Andrade and Camilla?

bride's parents are: Sargento or Jacinto _______ Toste & Angela de ________?