Just figured out something I should have remembered! If you just put your
curser on the screen of the email and hold down the "control" key and hit
the plus sign (+) it will enlarge the email! I do this with the CCA records
all the time. While in Salt Lake City last year one of our attendees showed
me this and it's so great! Techno dummy that I am, I didn't even think of
it!

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily