Left hand page, second one down- Francisca de Andrade

Some of these obits gave the place where the deceased lived but in this case it
says something I don't understand right after the word "moradores" on the
second line.   Can anyone interpret if there is a place mentioned?  It says the
words da ciudad- ( of the city) so I think there's a location.
Unfortunately at this time the priest didn't record the name of the spouse,
(bummer)

We hope to be able to visit and knowing  the area where these ancestors lived
is something special.  Hard to describe but you know what I mean.

Thank you

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMA-VP-ASSUNCAO-O-1701-1753/SMA-VP-ASSUNCAO-O-1701-1753_item1/P153.html
Maria Elena