  From: George Sousa
  To: azores@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, October 02, 2015 8:24 AM
  Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Bernardino? Lordello - April 28 1857 Santo
Espirito, Santa Maria Azores.

  A second set of eyes on the first name of the fourth and final entry on this
page (link below) would be greatly appreciated.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMA-VP-SANTOESPIRITO-B-1855-1860/SMA-VP-SANTOESPIRITO-B-1855-1860_item1/P30.html

  I think the child's name is Bernardino.

  Thank you in advance...

  George

  --
  For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail