Thank you.

May I ask why do you think they came from Achada? I had a lead (very light one)
in wich the father was castillian (spanish)…

De: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] Em nome de JR
Enviada: 3 de outubro de 2015 19:21
Para: Azores Genealogy <azores@googlegroups.com>
Assunto: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: DUQUE CAETANO

I have Clara Maria Duque Caetano cc Manuel Moniz de Medeiros in Maia, 05 Mar
1789. She is filha de Jose Duque Caetano and Felicia Rosa. The brides family
are not from Maia.
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-MAIA-C-1777-1797/SMG-RG-MAIA-C-1777-1797_item1/P122.html

Record is very difficult, but I think it says borth newlyweds were baptised in
Maia, but the parents of Clara may be from Achada Grande.

JR