Helo Erica
I read Margarida Ledesma.
Hermano

From: audiosource...@qwestoffice.net
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Marriage of Pedro de Almeida Mascarenhas and Angela
de Oliveira 1640 marriage in Rosario, Lagoa
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 17:44:58 -0800

I am having trouble with the second name of the groom’s mother in this marriage
record – bottom
entryhttp://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-LG-ROSARIO-C-1594-1683/SMG-LG-ROSARIO-C-1594-1683_item1/P91.html
 I read Pedro Almeida son of Joao Almeida Mascarenhas and his wife Margarida
_______ of Fenais ?Ajuda? Thank you for any suggestions/guesses!Erica Botelho