Margaret, who is your Fragoso ancestor?

----- Original Message -----

From: "Margaret Vicente" <margaretvice...@gmail.com>
To: "azores" <azores@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2016 1:01:51 PM
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Looking for any Fragoso descendants from Sao
Miguel

Well, there might be something to the story as I descend from the Fragoso line
of Lagoa, however two generations down the line one son carried on with the
Fragoso name while my ancestor took on the name Meireles. His son, was first
married in Rabo de Peixe. Linda mentions Madalena carried the name Meireles
which makes me wonder if there is indeed a connection.