Joseph Matos was "baptizado neste dita Matriz." Maria do Amaral viuva de de
Joam da Costa Furtado, sepultado nesta dita Matrix onde a contrahente foi
dezobrigada (feminine). She was disobligated in Santa Cruz. He was
disobligated in Rosario, Lagoa. It does not say where the bride is from. In
my experience, when a person marries a second time, the general practice of
marrying where the bride is from does not apply. She could be from either
parish.

JR