From: "George Medeiros" <migueldeav...@gmail.com>
To: "Azores" <azores@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2016 10:54:02 PM
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Inventário de António de Araújo Pereira - Direcção
Regional da Cultura dos Açores - Archeevo

http://www.arquivos.azores.gov.pt/details?id=1188848

How do I use the above site to get more information on Antonio de Araujo
Pereira other than what is shown when site is opened ? I am not sure how to use
this site to get info for example when this person was born ? Who are the
parents? Siblings ? Spouse ? George M. Medeiros

Sent from my iPad