The marriage of Jose Caetano and Ermelinda is not my person.  I thought at
first it might be.  I’ll didn’t remove the marriage date, Sorry.  I do have the
death record of Maria Coelho in 1929.  The Jose Coelho info showing on Ancestry
does not have the correct children showing.  Idid look for the birth  in Pico
and it was not there.  I did a 5 year search.  So I am still looking for the
“man of many names”