From: perezsandra...@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 12:22:37 -0700
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Help with marriage Pedro Fernandes &
Catarina Lopes?
To: azores@googlegroups.com

Thank you.

On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 1:10 AM, Philippe GARNIER
<mauxcroisesdesa...@gmail.com> wrote:
The 1st witness is probably Francisco Lopes Moniz, and the last Vicente
Rodrigues.Perhaps, the name of the spouse is probably Catarna de Azevedo.

Abs
Philippe GarnierParis - France

Le samedi 16 avril 2016 20:26:59 UTC+2, Sandra Perez a écrit :Found: Nov or Dec
1665 Pedro Fernandes fo ? Fernandes? e Margarida Rois (deceased) nal NS Rosario
Rois married Catharina ? fa Denisio? Fragoso e Isabel? ?--top.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-LG-SANTACRUZ-C-1656-1676/SMG-LG-SANTACRUZ-C-1656-1676_item1/P26.html

--
Sandra Perez

Sandra Perez