They worked out their issues and all's working smoothly again!

Nancy Jean

________________________________
From: 'Susan Murphy' via Azores Genealogy <azores@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2016 12:50 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: FTDNA's DNA Day Sale (Through Tuesday,
April 26, 11:59 pm CDT)

I've heard that GEDMATCH is not taking any more from FTDNA?

Susan Vargas Murphy

Sent from my iPhone
On Apr 25, 2016, at 6:54 PM, nancy jean baptiste
<fishsongf...@hotmail.com<mailto:fishsongf...@hotmail.com>> wrote:

Well, for me it would be an easy answer...FTDNA and then upload results to
Gedmatch.com<http://gedmatch.com>....they have great tools for origin
exploration!

Nancy Jean