Cheri,
   Recently I got my DNA done with Ancestry because the test was given to me as
a gift. Is there any difference ever in the results from Ancestry and Family
Tree ? I recently got my results. I grew up with my Father's side of the family
who are Portuguese  and his parents are Portuguese from the Azores.My mother is
not Portuguese.
   I was surprised with the diverse ethnic profile I got from Ancestry.The
range I got for Iberian Peninsula was between 12%- 39% with an estimated
average of 26 %. I guess my Grandparents were not 100% Iberian.Might this have
to do with the ethnic admixture of the Portuguese from the Azores and/ or
Mainland Portugal ? George ( Pereira ) Medeiros

Sent from my iPad