Here's the marriage of João Roiz [Noia] and Isabel de Oliveira on 17 nov
1649  in Matriz de Vila Franca do Campo.
Bottom:
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-VF-SAOMIGUEL-C-1599-1662/SMG-VF-SAOMIGUEL-C-1599-1662_item1/P186.html

- João Roiz is the son of Miguel de Noia and Úrsula Roiz
- Isabel de Oliveira is the daughter of Sebastião de Oliveira and Clara
Gonçalves (d.)

João was baptised in Matriz de Vila Franca do Campo on 16.6.1624 - CCA #57

Miguel de Noia and Úrsula Roiz are my ancestors too. They married on 5 sep
1615 in Rosário, Lagoa. The record doesn't list their parents.

Manoel César Furtado