Does anyone have this couple?  I have found children for Antonio Rodrigues
e Apolonia in Sao Roque starting 1692: Luis 1692, Bernadino 1694, Luiza
1696, Domingas 1698, and Joseph 1707.

Their son Joseph da Cunha m. Josepha Botelha fa Jorge/George de Bastos e
Maria do Couto
on 7 Jul 1730 in Sao Roque.

Cannot find marriage for Antonio and Apolonia.

I have 8 children for Jorge de Bastos e Maria do Couto starting in 1689.
Cannot find his birth or
their marriage. I have searched over and over in Sao Roque,  I believe both
couples may have
married elsewhere.
-- 
Sandra Perez

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to