Hi I sent you what I had on Sebastiao Jacome Resendes born is Santa Barbara I
cannot make out the name or sex of the child. I do not have his parents but I
think that Sebastiao and his wife are tied to the godparents.   I see that the
godfather was Mathias G. Braga, I did not find him. I do have four Gomes Braga
in this time frame. I do have Belchior Gomes and Ana Resendes who are the
parents of the godmother.  I have him as Melchior Gomes Braga and Ana Resendes.
 I found that Melchior and Belchior were both used interchangeably in Santa
Maria.  I do have descendants of these families.