Thank you also.  I didn't have Maria listed as a daughter  of Francisco and
Apolonia either.....  Marie Pleasant

In a message dated 8/5/2016 11:43:38 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
azores@googlegroups.com writes:

Christine,

Thanks for the info. I did not have Maria listed as a daughter to
Francisco and Apolonia.

Gayle

On Aug 4, 2016, at 7:38 PM, George & Christine Lee <_gandclee@bigpond.com_