Can I some help with the marriage record of Bartolomeu Rodavalho and 
Violante Ribiera (bottom of page?

I almost missed this record (passed it at least four times).

All that I can make out is the the following:

Bartolomeu Rodavalho filho de Baltazar ?? and Agueda? 
and 
Violante Ribeira filha de Manoel Alvarez/Alcares?  and Maria ??

I can't even see a date, although I know that the year is 1676 from the 
index.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-AH-SAOBARTOLOMEU-C-1654-1698/TER-AH-SAOBARTOLOMEU-C-1654-1698_item1/P95.html

I'm not even sure if this record is continued on the next page or not:

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-AH-SAOBARTOLOMEU-C-1654-1698/TER-AH-SAOBARTOLOMEU-C-1654-1698_item1/P96.html

Any and ALL help/suggestions greatly appreciated.

Lee
Oak Hill WV

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to