Eliseu, really? This is as far back as I can get but unfortunately I do not
have access to Rodrigues. Does anyone know where there is a copy in the
East Bay of San Francisco? Is it in the 3rd volume?
I've heard the Portuguese have made the first volume available in
paperback, but I do not know that to be true either.
Thanks for the information. I would like the info if it's not too much
trouble for you.
Tish

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 11:30 AM, Eliseu Pacheco da Silva <
eliseuman...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Tish!
>
> This people are listed in Rodrigo Rodrigues book…
>
> eliseu

sfig
Researching
Island: Santa Maria