And, me, three!
Celeste Perry ccgran...@yahoo.com

On Thu, 9/8/16, 'Gayle Machado' via Azores Genealogy <azores@googlegroups.com>
wrote:

 Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] 2016 Salt Lake City Conference Group photo
 To: "azores@googlegroups.com" <azores@googlegroups.com>
 Date: Thursday, September 8, 2016, 8:17 AM

 Me, too
 ! Happy researching.

 On Sep 8,
 2016, at 8:15 AM, nancy jean baptiste <fishsongf...@hotmail.com>
 wrote:

 Oh!!! I wish I was there!!!!

 Nancy Jean

 From: azores@googlegroups.com
 <azores@googlegroups.com>
 on behalf of Cheri Mello <gfsche...@gmail.com>

 Sent: Thursday, September 8, 2016 9:43:29 AM

 To: Azores Genealogy; islandrou...@googlegroups.com

 Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] 2016 Salt Lake City
 Conference Group photo

 (Cross posted to the Azores and IslandRoutes lists.
 Can't post to Madeira due to the hosting parameters)

 Attached is the photo of most of the people attending the
 genealogy conference in Salt Lake (about 5 people missed the
 photo opportunity). We are having a great time and learning
 a lot!

 For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or
 No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and
 visit this group at
 http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.
 Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join
 this group" and it will take you to "Edit my
 membership."

 Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group.

 from it, send an email to
 azores+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.