Such a long text... It seems that on April 25 1887 José Figueiredo is
asking the reverend (on behalf of Manuel d'Andrade, who already submited
the application for the 'perfilhação' on March 31) to grant his request,
and the second part is the priest going to Manuel d'Andrades house and in
the presence of witnisses confirming that it is his wish to 'perfilhar'
Ermelinda. Jose de Figueiredo signs it.