Doris is OK.

On Sep 15, 2016 10:29 PM, 'j Bc' via Azores Genealogy <azores@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Oh this IS cool! Thanks for posting it Cheri! I downloaded the pdf of names - it will be a useful tool. Love the article,

On Thursday, September 15, 2016 at 10:24:45 PM UTC-7, Cheri Mello wrote:
This came up once before and Eliseu shared the list of acceptable names for children today in Portugal. Here is a little write up in the "Portuguese American Journal" about names today. It also contains a link to the list that Eliseu previously provided. https://goo.gl/OwuQCF
Researching: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada

--
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
---