Nowadays you see such names that normally weren't allowed to be given to a
portuguese baby unless one of the parents was foreign and the name was
legal in that country. A friend of mine and her husband are both portuguese
and last year they named their baby Yasmin.

But still, the top 5 names remain tradicional:
F Maria 5324
F Leonor 1999
F Matilde 1889
F Beatriz 1268