Hi, (literal translation) to the best of ability.

Documents in reference to an authorisation conceded by sub town hall of
Horta to Lucano Garcia Terra, of the Madalena town, bidder of the vineyards
income and of the houses of the extint convent of Carmo of Pico island.

Cheers,

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 9:47 PM, 'j Bc' via Azores Genealogy <
azores@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Hello! On:
>
> http://www.arquivos.azores.gov.pt/details?id=1253392&ht=garcia%20terra
>
> I am hoping someone can aid me in the translation of the following line!
> What is the refferenced document?
>
> Documentos referentes a uma autorização concedida pela subprefeitura da
> Horta a Luciano Garcia Terra, da vila de Madalena, arrematante da renda das
> vinhas e das casas do extinto convento do Carmo da ilha do Pico.

Margaret M Vicente