From: azores@googlegroups.com [azores@googlegroups.com] on behalf of Sandra
Perez [perezsandra...@gmail.com]
Sent: September 17, 2016 9:07 PM
To: Azores Genealogy Google Group
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Lourenco DO REGO BALDAIA

Thank you

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 7:10 PM, mances
<man...@gmail.com<mailto:man...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Sandra,

Maria de Sousa was from Água de Pau. Maybe you will find them there.

Manoel

Em sexta-feira, 16 de setembro de 2016 18:36:14 UTC-3, Sandra Perez escreveu:
Does anyone have Lourenco do Rego Baldaia?

Lourenco b.6 Aug 1715 Santa Cruz, Lagoa fo Manoel do Rego Baldaia e Maria de
Sousa padrinho: Joam de Medeiros fo Joam de Medeiros e Maria Roiz.

Lourenco married Barbara do Conciecao Pereira on 15 May 1758 in Rosto de Cao,
Sao Roque.

I have not found siblings for him in Santa Cruz.  I believe he may be connected
the do Rego Baldaias of Sao Roque.

--
Sandra Perez

azores+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:azores+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.