Hi Rosemary,

My grandfather is buried at St. Stephen's, but there is no marker on his grave.
 Do you have a complete list or only those with markers?  My grandfather's name
was Cirillio Giovanni Battista Angella.  Do you have anything resembling any of
his names on your list?

Thank you!

-Carrie
--
Beginning September 16, 2015, the Jefferson Elementary School District will
change our email system from Outlook/Exchange to Gmail.  Along with this