If they married in Agua de Pau, the marriage is missing. But another way to
find Lourenco, which is less common name, is to look for a Lourenco born to
a Rego family in St Cruz Lagoa or wherever you have clue.

Here are a couple of leads, one may be yours:

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-LG-SANTACRUZ-B-1650-1685/SMG-LG-SANTACRUZ-B-1650-1685_item1/P94.html

Top left page record

Lourenco, bap- Aug 14- 1677, filho de Barnabe? do Rego e sua mulher Maria
Roiz,

Pad- Mel? or Seb,m (Sebatiao?) de Oliveira and e sua mer Margarida de
Medeiros.

---------------

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-LG-SANTACRUZ-C-1656-1676/SMG-LG-SANTACRUZ-C-1656-1676_item1/P31.html

St Cruz, Lagoa, Jan 1- 1668, Francisco do Rego filho de Jorge do Rego
Baldaia and Maria Martins com, Joanna Carreira filha de Manuel Fernandes
and Barbara Roiz

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-LG-SANTACRUZ-B-1650-1685/SMG-LG-SANTACRUZ-B-1650-1685_item1/P95.html

Top right record-

child (name unreadable) of Francisco do Rego and Unreadable [Joana
Carreiro?] , St Cruz, Lagoa, Dec- 1677 (maybe this is father of Lourenco
Rego [Baldaia]?

JR