*If you are referring to the one on the left hand side of the page, the
grooms parents are: Francisco Antonio Muniz Galvao (deceased) and Francisca
Genoveva (living).*

*If you are referring to the one on the right hand side of the page, the
grooms parents are: Manuel Luiz (deceased) and Francisca dos Anjos
(living).*

*Im 99% sure I am correct, but I am new to all of this!*