Hello! Tonight I was able to find her death record (while looking for
another ancestor!) TOO FUNNY :-) .
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SJR-CH-CALHETA-O-1750-1780/SJR-CH-CALHETA-O-1750-1780_item1/P49.html
think it says she died 20 Mar 1757. (Right before that big earthquake by
the way).  Am I right that she was aged 58 years? If not it looks like
5_something. For some reason I cannot make out filha.  Its pretty sizable -
does anyone see who the parents are listed as?  This is important since I
have not yet found their marriage or her birth.  The other thing I am
trying to figure out is if anyone sees where she was born. Is it Piedade?

THANKS!

Jeremy