hi Jeremy,

It's my observation that the obituary records typically mention a woman's
parents only if she died having never married.  Once a woman married, her
identity changed from being tied to her father/parents to being tied to her
husband.

I scanned the record for your ancestor, and after her age the rest of it
looks to me like it is about her testament, masses, etc.  I didn't see any
mention of her birthplace, but I think it mentions one of her sons by name.

hope that helps,

Linda