*It figures. that puts her as born 1699.  Records of baptisms begin Oct
1699 and I dont see her. Fantastic. UGH!*

*Cheri - are you able to make out the parents? I could not see filha.  This
is particularly important since I wont be able to get the birth, and I
cannot find her marriage (though now will look again)*

*IF it mentions Piedade or her parents how many lines down from the top is
it?*

*THANKS*