It seems the priest wrote using plurals saying the her and her husband are
natives (naturais) and parishioners (freguezes) of this parish.  He may
have made an incorrect assumption about her birthplace.  I checked
Francisco's 1740 baptism and it clearly says the father is from this
parish, but she is from Piedade, Pico (as you said).  I would doubt there
is another couple in Calheta with these names (especially Heronima).  You
probably have it, but just in case it is here is the baptism I referred to.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SJR-CH-CALHETA-B-1730-1746/SJR-CH-CALHETA-B-1730-1746_item1/P149.html

I can't make out most of the rest, but I do not believe her parents are
named.  There is something about the soul of her son Pascoal (alma do seu
filho Pascoal da Souza).  I think there is also a reference to the souls of
her parents, but I don't see their names or parish given. Unfortunately,
neither of these records say where this couple was married.

Bill Seidler