I am trying to find a Passportes for Joseph P. Marshall, his wife Maria and
children Joseph and Manuel.  I believe they came to US, Boston or New
Bedford??, ca 1892.  They lived in Faial. Surname could also have been
Machado and americanized.  I no longer have Ancestry, and its info cannot
be posted to this site,  so cannot look up info there.

Thank you,  "E"