Hi Suzanne
With my poor english :
1869, January 20,in San Thiago Parish da Ribeira Seca, Ilha São Jorge, "Diocèse
" ofAngra, Joaquim d'Azevedo e Maria Laurencia da Silveira, who are adult,
withoutimpediment, canonic or civil, to marriage. Him, 42 years old, single,
"lavrador",native of this parish and batized in, legitim son of Manoel Joaquim
d'Azevedo,and Maria Delfina da Silva, natives of this parish. Her, 29 years
old, single, homeoccupation, native of this parish and baptised in, daughter of
José TeixeiraMancebo (mancebo = young) and Maurencia Rosa da Silveira, natives
of thisparish etc.

 (Add)Oscontractants, Antonio Joaquim de Azevedo e Maria Laurencia da Silveira
... reconizelegally children Manoel born on 1861, 23 november, baptized 10
december of thesame year, in this parish; Maria, born 1864, 13 octuber,
baptized 16 of thesame month and year, in this parish; Mariana, born on 1867,
20 july, baptizedon 1st august of the same year, in this parish

Best regards
Philippe Garnier Paris - France

    Em Sexta-feira, 7 de Outubro de 2016 5:28, Sme <climbatr...@gmail.com>