Hello! Does anyone know of where I may find telephone directories, address 
books or any sort of directory for Sao Jorge or specifically calheta from 
1933-1980? I would also actually be interested any regardless of island if for 
nothing else to help determine the whereabouts of such books which I have been 
told at one point existed. I am hoping to track a few people and hopefully get 
a died after x date....

Many thanks for any input on the matter.

Jeremy

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.
  • [... 'j Bc' via Azores Genealogy
    • ... 'Jeremy G. B-C - Researching: Sao Jorge & Pico' via Azores Genealogy

Reply via email to