Hello.  I believe that the person marrying on the top right entry of

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SJR-CH-RIBEIRASECA-C-1698-1723/SJR-CH-RIBEIRASECA-C-1698-1723_item1/P62.html

 Is Agada daughter of Matthias Texeira De ______ and Barbara Pereira de Sousa.
  I would like to know If I have the parents names right. Like the suffix of
the father's??? Furthermore, wether her birth record looks like the one second
up from the bottom right at the following link, which I am guessing reads
Agada born 14 Feb 1690 to Matthias Texeira ______ and Barbara Pereira de
Sousa....

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SJR-CH-RIBEIRASECA-B-1676-1698/SJR-CH-RIBEIRASECA-B-1676-1698_item1/P49.html

Just hoping to confirm because that both record is extremely ugly!