Kathy Cardoza and Susan Murphy have been indexing the death records for the
UPPEC but I think the Membership Rolls are probably at the J.A. Fritas
Library in San Leandro. Kathy is that correct??

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily