 Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: California Portuguese Fraternal organizations
 To: "Azores Genealogy" <azores@googlegroups.com>
 Cc: ccgran...@yahoo.com
 Date: Wednesday, October 12, 2016, 12:31 PM

 I was
 indeed reffering to the  SPRSI records, although I am ALSO
 interested in those of the UPPEC.Specifically in Morro
 Bay/San Luis Obispo County California.  Is there any was
 you might be willing to look for deaths in those areas in
 your database for surnames simalar to:
 DeTerra/Terra/Reis/ReizCardoza/Cardoso
 That would be very
 interesting.