The PFSA (Formerly the UPEC) has the original UPEC records in their office
(separate from the JA Freitas Library in the same building) in San Leandro. I
have been many times and they have let me look through the records and take
pictures of the pages I was interested in. I also talked to them a while back
and they said they have the IDES records in their storage facility somewhere,
however they were unable and inside when they could access or get
them..although I did volunteer to help find and organize them for them.

David