Cleaning a storeroom at Gilroy I.F.D.E.S Lodge came across what appears to
be the framed charter for Gilroy U.P.P.E.C dated 27 January 1934 with the
"Nomas das Fundoras" down each side. It is signed 8 February 1934 by Maria
C. Peters and Maria S. Pimental. Not sure, but I think the chapter number
was 89. Any information about that chapter would be appreciated.

Names on the sides are:

Philomena A. Bettencourt, Eleanor M. Bettencourt, Mary Josephine Rose, Sarah
V. Bettencourt, Jennie Lemos, Mary C. Silva, Elsie M. Leal, Mary Helen
Bettencourt, Rose Burgess, Dorothy Santos, Mary Machado, Rose E. Sanches,
Mariana N. Bettencourt, Leonora Clement, Luiza M. Gaspar, Rose H. Serpa,
Mary Burgess, Maria P. Burgess, Virginia Santos.

Dave Peoples

Visit this group at