Some messages that get trapped in the queue are stuck! I try to go to
release them and it won't even let me see them! I've tried from my cell and
computer (and have rebooted both), but it's the Google Group interface. So
if your message doesn't appear, I'm sorry and I'll keep trying. It loads
eventually, but it's frustrating!!

DO NOT compound the problem and make it worse by sending the same message 5
times! That does not help and only makes me grumpy! Send it once please.
Thanks!
Achada