This baptismal record is for Manuel, the second entry on the right hand
page. Starting on line 8 it says that there were godparents, Manuel José
and his sister Isabel do Rosario, children in the family of Matteus and his
wife D. Maria, already dead. So far so good, no problem there, but in line
11 it says, if I’m reading the abbreviations correctly, that the mentioned
godfather and godmother * of the second wife? of Matteus Lobão, Anna de São
Francisco. Does this must just mean they’re in the family of this couple
now? It already said, I believe. that they were children of Matteus and
first wife D. Maria, and I've previously identified them as the parents of
Manuel's mother.

*Is there a verb missing on that line or did I not recognize it?!

Any enlightenment?

Many thanks!!

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/GRA-SC-SANTACRUZ-B-1760-1776/GRA-SC-SANTACRUZ-B-1760-1776_item1/P157.html