Hi,
Yes Rosemarie I do have the forms you sent me.
BUT i no longer have a printer to print off and mail in.
Im sure I will find someone close to me that I can email them to and have
them print off.

But I wanted to alert you that I will be attending your morning class as I
thought I read an email that you asked for a head count so you could begin
to prep for it.
I'm sorry if I was wrong.   I've been trying to read emails on my phone for
3 weeks now because I didn't have my laptop and these old eyes aren't so
good anymore.

Liz

On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 4:12 PM, Rosemarie Capodicci <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Here are the pages to check out the classes available at the DAR C
> Conference in Seaside CA on 21 Jana 2017. Also attached is the flyer part
> that you fill-in and send in with your check.
>
> Hope you will plan to attend.  Lot's of fun and a great deal of great
> classes to help you learn how to do your research!
>
> Rosemarie
> [email protected]
> Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
> Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to