Mary VK,

Because you state you want to find other relatives and you believe your
grandparents had siblings (therefore, you would have 1st cousins), I would
suggest you order Family Finder.

You can order the mtDNA test too. That focuses on your mother's mother's
mother's line ONLY. Once the Full Mitochondrial Sequence reaches critical
mass, about half of those matches will be in a genealogy time frame. So you
could do it too, but you probably won't get GENEALOGICAL matches right away.

If you order both at the same time, you will get $10 off Family Finder. Let
me know if you want an mtDNA coupon.
Cheri

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada