Yes it is Scolatisca (Escolastica)
 Philippe Garnier Paris - France
http://philippegarnier112.wixsite.com/familiasilhaterceira/copie-de-familias-da-ilha-terceira

    Em Sexta-feira, 25 de Novembro de 2016 9:14, Aaron Pereira
<pereirah...@gmail.com> escreveu:

Hello,
I'm trying to figure out the name of a female child...top right side of page.
The name looks like Scolastica.  I appreciate any help.  Thank you.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-RABODEPEIXE-B-1771-1779/SMG-RG-RABODEPEIXE-B-1771-1779_item1/P170.html