Thanks!

Using Chrome, I observed the "Submit" button change to "Sent" after
clicking.  However, if I exited and then returned to the page, the "Submit"
button would reappear, and there was no indication that the coupon wasn't
available to me to use.  In fact, if you received 4 coupons, then it's
possible to gift coupons more often than once from an account.  Most likely
not, but...

Linda