Cheri,

That's exactly what I did. Started typing ftdna on the address bar then 
clicked the option for the site. I then saved it as a "favorite" on my IPad.

Paul G.


On Friday, December 9, 2016 at 12:05:54 AM UTC-5, Cheri Mello wrote:
>
> Paul G, Are you doing something weird, like my dad would??? LOL
>
> Just type: ftdna into the URL/address bar. Hold Ctrl and press Enter 
> (keyboard shortcut for adding the www before and the .com at the end).
>  [image: Inline image 1] 
> See that up there? I just type in ftdna and do the keyboard shortcut. If I 
> want Home Depot, I just type homedepot and do the Ctrl+Enter key. 
> Cheri
>
> Cheri Mello
> Listowner, Azores-Gen
> Researching: São Miguel island: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, 
> Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada
>
> On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 5:42 PM, Paul <[email protected] <javascript:>> 
> wrote:
>
>> Finally I was able to get on. Just started typing in FTDNA (like doing a 
>> search) and clicked on the option for the site. Interesting.
>>
>> Paul G.
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "Azores Genealogy" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to [email protected] <javascript:>.
>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>>
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to