May I ask where your Faria family is from in the Azores?  Mine are from Pedro
Miguel, Fayal.  Thanks, Sam (Mazatlán, MX)

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: 'Deb McCabe' via Azores Genealogy
Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2016 12:11 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] FARIA from Contra Costa, CA

By any chance, are your Faria family members related to an A. F. (Antone) Faria
family in San Leandro?   The San Leandro Faria family lived on Washington
Avenue.  I am trying to connect A.F. Faria's wife to my family tree.  I only
know her as Mrs. A.F. Faria, but do know she was the daughter of Joaquim
Silveira and his wife, Maria Luisa.  The Silveira family lived in Rhode Island
before coming to Alameda County, CA.

Deb McCabe.

When I searched for ancestors, I found friends!