Thank you. I find CCA a marvelous tool and I like it where it is. I also
use Familysearch and find their tools very good, too. I realize all of the
scanning came from Familysearch, I am not a fan of 'giving' data to others.
The Mormon Church's idea of giving Identity Nos. to everyone who somehow
ends up in their trees is disturbing to me. I just dealt with an incident
where a 'relative' had entered my husband and I as deceased. The person who
entered our name, is deceased so we could not very well ask him to change
the information. I was able to have our status changed to living, but I was
unable to remove our names. We will forever have identity nos. associated
with the Church.
Please do not take this as criticism, as it is not meant to be. I am just
saying when data is released in this age, it is sometimes misused and
abused. Imagine if Ancestry had the data.
I respect your reasoning, too.
Tish

sfig
Researching